Before you submit, make sure:
- You’ve read the journal’s instructions for authors, and checked and followed any instructions regarding data sets, ethics approval, or statements.
- All authors have been named on the paper, and the online submission form.
- All material has been referenced in the text clearly and thoroughly.
- Data has been carefully checked and any supplemental data required by the journal included.
- Any relevant interests have been declared to the journal.
- You have obtained (written) permission to reuse any figures, tables, and data sets.
- You have only submitted the paper to one journal at a time.
- You’ve notified all the co-authors that the paper has been submitted.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.